26/08/2013

DIY


New poster in the toilet! The perfect place to review the human anatomy :)
I bought this poster (whose texts are in French...) in London.



New lamp hanging in the living room. This is a lamp bought in Stockholm even if the design is not very Scandinavian ... it's from Indiska shop to be exact.


Some gardening too. Change potted plants. In July, I won great gardening tools for my daughter on the very nice and fun blog Dos Family. She was happy to have her own tools. And the box (which contained gardening tools) has even become a home for Playmobil ... I don't have pictures of the tools in action or of the "strange Playmobil house"... 
Soon, I promise!

11 commentaires:

  1. looks like you've had a lovely summer! v. sensible - stay outside and leave the computer stuff for the lousy weather days! your photo of the trafalgar square fountain was a-MAZ-ing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. belles trouvailles !
    bizzzzz du Canada

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great finds! Love the Scandinavian lamp!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the decoration touches....I must do some cleaning and new arrangement...and a visit to ikea....need something easy and cheap ;)
    That garden looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'adore la lampe !!! Et euuuuuh ça m'énerve tes jolies plantations !!! Tout ce que je plante crève !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. les petits coins de la maison...
    j'adore!!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Looking forward to those pictures, although these are nice as well. Beautiful lamp!

    RépondreSupprimer