10/07/2013

Do you know Sandhamn?











Back in Sweden, maybe because I am very hot today ...
you're going to think I always complain ... (this is a French specialty ...).
Sandhamn is located in the archipelago of Stockholm (2 and a half hours by boat). There is a small village where a hundred people live all year. There are also plenty of holiday cabins which are well integrated into the landscape.
So here are some pictures of my first day at Sandhamn. The weather was cool and the sky was gray. I walked along the beach and in the forest too. It was absolutely quiet and I didn't see anyone! I enjoyed this quiet time. Luckily I had brought several good books ;)


10 commentaires:

  1. oh je ne connais pas mais c'est sur ma liste des endroits où je voudrais partir en vacances !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Si tu veux une ile + sauvage, je te conseille l'ile de Finnhamn : une auberge de jeunesse super, un bon resto et une mini épicerie de secours, c'est tout !

      Supprimer
  2. peaceful!
    ça me done envie de plage, même si ici c'est l'hiver...

    bizzzzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks very pretty and nice! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Vraiment pittoresque! La Suède, c'est un pays que j'ai envie de visiter un jour parce qu'il y a un peu de tout...de belles villes, la plage ....!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This looks so calm & peaceful .....nice place to read a good book!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i could use some alone time there. the town looks serene, even if it's grey

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh, no, complaining is an Italian specialty! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. complaining about the weather is a Danish speciality too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thus Sweden looks like I imagine it. Wonderfully. There I also want to go for a walk once.

    RépondreSupprimer