Oh it looks like a very happy, festive & colorful party! And a lovely peaceful day after!
It was a bit noisy but fun!
oh les beaux jours!
Oh oui ! ça y est, enfin.......
j'aime les couleurs de ton jardin ! ça donne envi de s'y asseoir !bizzzzz du Canada
Il n'est pas bien grand mais on peut quand même déplier quelques chaises longues et en profiter :)
5 girls eating sweets and chocolate cake... OR 6 ?
je ne vois que 5 filles sur la photo....la preuve.... ;)
Love that garden...perfect for chocolate cake
Ha, ha, and also for a drink ... chocolate makes you thirsty!
I´m sure they had a fantastic time! :-)
Yes I think too. Celebrate her birthday with her friends is much waited all year!
Your garden looks so lovely! I'm sure the girls had a really nice party...
Lovely but tiny (on the photos, it looks bigger in reality!).... Yes, I think they had lot of fun.
Quel courage !!! J'aime beaucoup la dernière photo !!!
Non, pas trop, elles sont assez cool :)
Oh this looks cozy. The girls seem to enjoy themselves very much. I think it was a great party. Anf for you? ;)
Better for themselves than me ;) but.. by late afternoon, we drank a aperitif and made sausages on the barbecue with parents of one of her friends. So it was nice!
quel belle table!
oh merci !
Oh it looks like a very happy, festive & colorful party! And a lovely peaceful day after!
RépondreSupprimerIt was a bit noisy but fun!
Supprimeroh les beaux jours!
RépondreSupprimerOh oui ! ça y est, enfin.......
Supprimerj'aime les couleurs de ton jardin ! ça donne envi de s'y asseoir !
RépondreSupprimerbizzzzz du Canada
Il n'est pas bien grand mais on peut quand même déplier quelques chaises longues et en profiter :)
Supprimer5 girls eating sweets and chocolate cake... OR 6 ?
RépondreSupprimerje ne vois que 5 filles sur la photo....la preuve.... ;)
SupprimerLove that garden...perfect for chocolate cake
RépondreSupprimerHa, ha, and also for a drink ... chocolate makes you thirsty!
SupprimerI´m sure they had a fantastic time! :-)
RépondreSupprimerYes I think too. Celebrate her birthday with her friends is much waited all year!
SupprimerYour garden looks so lovely! I'm sure the girls had a really nice party...
RépondreSupprimerLovely but tiny (on the photos, it looks bigger in reality!).... Yes, I think they had lot of fun.
SupprimerQuel courage !!!
RépondreSupprimerJ'aime beaucoup la dernière photo !!!
Non, pas trop, elles sont assez cool :)
SupprimerOh this looks cozy. The girls seem to enjoy themselves very much. I think it was a great party. Anf for you? ;)
RépondreSupprimerBetter for themselves than me ;) but.. by late afternoon, we drank a aperitif and made sausages on the barbecue with parents of one of her friends. So it was nice!
Supprimerquel belle table!
RépondreSupprimeroh merci !
Supprimer