13/06/2013

Meetings











Photos taken at the Skansen park (Open Air Museum) in Stockholm 2 weeks ago where there are typical animals of Sweden (or not...).

In 2009, when I visited this park, I remembered the bears seemed cheerful and playing in the water. This time, the same. They climbed into the branches and playing in the water with a lot of energy.

When I saw the moose, I thought that nothing had changed since 4 years! He slept in the same place. Is he real??

The pig looks like... a (french) pig ... but I am not pig specialist either ...

And the cute leaping squirrel was my favorite even if he's not very "exotic"...

Here are some swedish meetings :)


10 commentaires:

  1. Et qu'est-ce qu'il t'a raconté, l'écureuil?
    bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. how fun! especially that cute long eared squirrel! (never seen one like that.) wonderful how you managed to snap him coming toward you. tres sympas, ces photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The pictures are not always framed because the squirrel was very fast!

      Supprimer
  3. ce petit écureuil est trop mignon ! bizzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hihi :), the moose in the same place as years ago. A sculpture.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. De fabuleuses rencontres :) et de très belles captures.

    RépondreSupprimer