25/06/2013

London

We changed many opinions about our vacation this year.
First, we chose Iceland (a bit expensive for us this year), then Ireland, and after in Normandy (France) and finally it will be London! Hubby is going for work for a few days so why not follow him? ;)

14 commentaires:

  1. Wow, this sounds like a very exciting vacation for you this year! I have always wanted to spend time in Iceland. I have flown into the airport in Reykjavik many times & the beauty of the landscape from the air is amazing. I will so look forward to following along with your adventures. Have a wonderful time!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The Iceland is really a particular country full of contrasts. I hope we go there in the coming years.

      Supprimer
  2. Sounds like a good decision - you´ll have fun! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. London is a very nice city and it will be a discovery for my daughter.

      Supprimer
  3. you will not regret it - as long as it stops raining for 5 minutes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Seems ideal and the most cost efficient. Still I hope you will Iceland someday (magnificent!). I sitll have to try Ireland someday myself...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. There are so many beautiful countries I would like to visit.....

      Supprimer
  5. Sounds great. I think I will not move far this year...would love that Iceland.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Drive around the Iceland and discover all the amazing natural sites must be unforgettable...

      Supprimer
  6. Wow, another city travel! London is great, I think. Its a long time ago, I visited the city. When you will travel?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. As-tu réussi à trouver l'hôtel ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. AMAZING!!!!

    j'adore Londres! Je suis allée vivre à Paris, car c'était à coté de Londres... lol

    have fun!!!

    bizzzz

    RépondreSupprimer