17/06/2013

Happy june

At 5 am, there was a storm with a huge hailstorm.
I thought the roof windows will not resist! Fortunately yes!
My beautiful rose has lost a lot of flowers and leaves ...


I took these photos 4 hours after the storm and I think
some hailstones were still very large (though the temperature outside is very soft).

The plastic gutter near the terrace didn't resist.
Fortunately the main house gutters are made of zinc so they are not pierced!


I just checked the roof of our car and there are a few bumps .... aarrghhh!
J'adore this spring ....


15 commentaires:

  1. J'ai pensé à toi en écoutant les infos tout-à-l'heure… et aux pauvres vignerons. Nous avons juste de l'orage, mais il fait nuit noire… bise parisienne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. waouwww ! impressionant !
    bon courage
    bizzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh ça va aller, merci, les dégâts dont minimes par rapport à certains.

      Supprimer
  3. J'habite tout près de Tours mais rien de tel ici

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est souvent très localisé les pluies de grêlons. Nous avons aussi quelques ardoises percées et abimées....donc à faire réparer :(

      Supprimer
  4. Those hailstones look enormous! Hope you will get better weather this week.

    Your rose looks spectacular!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Now it's raining....After the hailstones and rain, the flowers will not last long, what a pity ... it's so usually beautiful and huge.

      Supprimer
  5. The rose is beautiful though, so I hope it will take a long time until the next storm!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a bad start for now ... it's raining and maybe there will be other storms that day. The good thing: it's hot! ;)

      Supprimer
  6. Oh punaise !! Impressionnant votre gouttière !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Et encore, je n'ai pas tout photographié :) Il y a aussi quelques ardoises perforées....

      Supprimer
  7. Madness. Thus, large hailstones and those holes! I hope the car insurance covers the damage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. oh la la!!!!! c'est serieux! et j'imaginais toujours que le climat/meteo de la loire restait plus doux que celui de paris. bon courage! il y a du boulot la chez vous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Quel dommage pour tes roses...

    RépondreSupprimer