On the Baltic sea in a boat, between Stockholm and Sandhamn island (5 days ago).
It seems already so long ...
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!
THe perfect `elsewhere`, always seems so long ago when we return!
RépondreSupprimerSUrely it is close in your heart!
♡
You're totally right :)
SupprimerBeautiful spot! Vacations fly by so quickly, don't they?
RépondreSupprimerOh yesss...
Supprimernaughty corner ? i can see myself reading all day long there !
RépondreSupprimertime to go back to the reality !?
bizzzzz
^_^
Hé hé, je ne sais pas ! Moi ça me fascine une si petite maison sur une si petite ile...
SupprimerWhen I see that kind of small house on archipelago I always dream living there. I think it would be lovely, but then I remember wind, rain and snow..
RépondreSupprimeri'm so sorry that your cat just have passed away....
RépondreSupprimeri think the black and whites are somehow very sweet and lovely!
well, your photo is certainly a strange somewhere else to be, a small island!
why is there a little house on?
I don't know... It seems to be too small to be a summer cabin!
SupprimerWOW! How i need to feel so far away...at moment just short trips...
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful picture!
Is that a little fishing hut? Definitely for someone who needs to get away from it all.
RépondreSupprimerThat must have been a good trip.
Now you have me wondering what the story is behind the little house on the itty bitty island.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! :>)
RépondreSupprimerca fait un peu rever.......tres paisible comme endroit.....
RépondreSupprimertime to plan the next vacation, while remember the last one! :)
RépondreSupprimerso nice and sunny and blue :)
RépondreSupprimerEt oui il doit te paraître loin ce petit voyage… mais tu es partie toi !!!!! pffffffffff veinarde… tu m'énerves trop !!!! ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerthe baltic... now that's elsewhere.
RépondreSupprimera dream...
n♥
I´d love to sit there and think about life for a while! :-)
RépondreSupprimerDoes anyone live there?
RépondreSupprimer