Do you remember? ;)
I chose the theme of this week, but finally I had no idea how to deal with it!
First, I remembered this hairy band .....
After that, I made a list of 27 European countries
to see how many countries I've never been.
Result: 17
So, many travels in prospect...I hope ;)
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!


Oh, my, I DO remember! Hair and music and all :-)!!!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a nice idea to make a list and plan to visit all european country, I shall do the same! And I really love all the figurines you associate to each country, Pinocchio and all the rest, very thoughtful and really nice.
I don't remember the band - but I love your list of European countries and all the cute pictures beside each one. I presume the ones you have been to are the ones with the pictures and the 'OK' written next to them? Or is it the other way around?
RépondreSupprimerThe "ok" & pictures mean that I went to these countries. If there is anything, it means I didn't go there.
SupprimerYES!!!!!!!!!! do do doop dup duuuu! Now THAT is real 80s! We'll never have a decade like that ever again... :) glad I was in it.
RépondreSupprimerOh my..80's hair! They probably look at photos of themselves back then and just cringe! I'm sure their kids love seeing their Dads in those photos!
RépondreSupprimerHAHAHA...I have the same disc...I used to know the lyrics...my first rock band...gruppie...hahahaha
RépondreSupprimerJe me rappelle aussi ce groupe !!!!!
RépondreSupprimerJ'aime aussi coché les pays déjà visités
very cool Europe post!
RépondreSupprimerit feels very `Europe` and when I think of Europe, I think ... great music!
♡
PS thank you for the theme, it was a challenge for me from Japan...too but the music saved me!!
I can't post a comment on your CV post.... I can write but I can't add it...sorry. Thank you for the music!
Supprimerthat tintin's rocket for belgium? aw... ;)))
RépondreSupprimerwell, i daren't even check which countries only i've been to. i may start a depression..
as for the pop group, i never for a minute thought of them... but yeah! :)))
n♥
ma liste des pays visités est assez similaire… Danemark au lieu de Finlande, Irlande au lieu de République tchèque et Irlande au lieu de Suède. Sinon, je peux te recommander Berlin et Vienne (pas très original, je suis d'accord…) Bise parisienne!
RépondreSupprimerJ'espère bien aller en Allemagne un de ces jours....du côté de la Bavière rendre visite à Kristin ;)
Supprimeryou have a lot to look forward to! i am v. jealous of you europeans. so easy to pop here and there having a look in.
RépondreSupprimerand especially jealous of those retro kind europeans with that hair! bring back 80's hair! there must be someplace we can wear it to!
xo!
I am very happy that Germany is at the top of your list. I hope you'll visit it soon. And especially Bavaria and me.:)
RépondreSupprimerHaha, that you think of the band is funny. I have fond memories of the band, or rather at that time.;)
Thanks for making that list. It was fun to see where you've been. Also, I was surprised to see that I've been to six European countries (I don't think of myself as much of a traveler, so that seemed like a lot to me) -- though I admit, I've only taken a brief stroll in Germany -- I walked over the border during a trip to the Netherlands :)
RépondreSupprimerhahaha...yes the music!! all hair and music!
RépondreSupprimerand great list....nice to check it out were i have been!
some things do get better with time: wine, and hair styles! :)
RépondreSupprimer(and hopefully europe too ...)
Ha, ha, you're right :)
SupprimerYes, a ton of places to visit. I have never heard of this band, but I am going to look on You Tube and see if they have a video.
RépondreSupprimerJe me souviens ! Oui ;) et il y a là une belle liste !!! Pour ma part j'ai visité 11 pays européens... il en m'en reste aussi beaucoup à découvrir... et sin on parle du monde entier, alors, la liste est loooongue !
RépondreSupprimeri like your list and the trip back to the 80's.
RépondreSupprimernice!