30/05/2013

Sweden III

Millesgården









Last tuesday I visited Millesgården on the Lidingö island in Stockholm. Carl Milles is a famous sculptor in Sweden. The museum is located in the garden and the house of the sculptor. The garden overlooks the sea and is full of beautiful sculptures. The vegetation sometimes seems almost Mediterranean. The weather was wonderful, I really enjoy this place.

Here (on Sandhamn island) the connexion is not very good and I have problems to write comments on your blogs...I don't know why. Thanks for your nice comments! I will read you (and comment) very soon ;)

6 commentaires:

  1. You seem to be enjoying yourself! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh yes! Times spending here seems always too short...

      Supprimer
  2. These are gogious ......I love. Love love that first photo!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's really a place to see in Stockholm. I will post more pictures about it soon.

      Supprimer
  3. I love that. Gardens that are like from the Mediterranean. And the view is brilliant.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. This garden was so quiet, a true moment of relaxation among sculptures...

      Supprimer