29/05/2013

Sweden II












Hi everyone! I'm late to post my photos from Sweden but I had trouble with my Photosh*p. The problem is not completely solved, but I downloaded a free software and it's ok for the moment. So here are some pictures of my visit to Skansen (yes I know, I already posted pictures taken in 2009...). Skansen is an open air museum full of beautiful buildings from different parts of Sweden. I must admit I was a little disappointed (just a little) because I think this place looks more and more like an amusement park. I thought there was more authenticity in 2009.
Today we arrived in Sandhamn island. The weather was gray... I hope it will be better tomorrow to take nice photos.

8 commentaires:

  1. Un plaisir de vous trouver et un grand bonjour de la cote Pacifique Nord Ouest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looks like you are having a nice time. Wonderful photos :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have truly enjoyed looking at all of your lovely photos of Sweden.....they make me want to visit too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aime la quiétude que dégage ces photos !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i wonder why museum curators feel that people need to be entertained all the time - in indoor or outdoor museums, they should focus on making good displays of objects and facts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i agree 1000% with Francesca! I think the entertainments distract from the experience....I ranted about Kew Gardens in this regard. But never mind, you look like you're having a lovely time anyway. Loved the last post too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Too bad that does not meet your memories with the Really. I'm looking to travel and authenticity. That's worth more.

    RépondreSupprimer