26/05/2013

Sweden I








The day started well with a beautiful sun ... but it ended up in the rain ...
In the morning, we visited the Drottningholm castle located along the Mälaren lake.
Beautiful and interesting. The park was also very nice until the weather changes ... in the (big) rain we went to lunch at a cafe (located in a cellar) illuminated by candlelight. Very nice!
To escape the rain and because I wanted to see this museum,
we visited Fotografiska (great photo museum). I think I will make a special post about it (even if I didn't take pictures inside).
See you soon



8 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! So happy you had amazing weather!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That sounds like a wonderful day, even though the weather did not cooperate for long. I find particularly interesting the Museum of Photography. And coffee and cake in a cellar. This is very romantic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We have a lot of castles in Sweden - hope you´ll get to see several! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope the weather in Sweden will be like it has been here in Finland for the last couple of weeks; sunny, warm and gorgeous. Have a wonderful time, and let me know if you ever visit Finland again! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. at least your day started off in the sunshine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You have been so near:)
    lovely photos and as Anna says there let me know if you ever come to Finland again!We want to meet you again me and Aino.
    hugs
    maria

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I hope I will return one day in Finland... And of course I will be pleased to meet you again :)

      Supprimer