(...was just a joke). I have many great Swedish colleagues and the majority of them can remember how "the sun thing" looked like.
Honestly: for Saturday and Sunday the forecast is hopefully.
I have to drive to the most northern corner of Germany tomorrow, I'm going to be a wedding photographer on Saturday. And the forecast for our "party zone" is really... ...lousy! This will certainly be a garden wedding party we keep in memory!?!?!?
Chanceuse!
RépondreSupprimeroui ;)
SupprimerHave a safe fly and a good time!
RépondreSupprimerMore photos soon ;)
SupprimerHave a good trip!
RépondreSupprimerMerci Sally!
SupprimerBon/beau voyage !!
RépondreSupprimerMerci à bientôt
SupprimerWow!!! bon voyage!!!!
RépondreSupprimerj'espère que tu trouvera la canicule à 20°C là bas :)
bizzz
C'est fait ! 18° = petite canicule de printemps...
SupprimerSun??? At Stockholm??? Hope dies last.
RépondreSupprimer;-))
(...was just a joke). I have many great Swedish colleagues and the majority of them can remember how "the sun thing" looked like.
Honestly: for Saturday and Sunday the forecast is hopefully.
I have to drive to the most northern corner of Germany tomorrow, I'm going to be a wedding photographer on Saturday. And the forecast for our "party zone" is really...
...lousy!
This will certainly be a garden wedding party we keep in memory!?!?!?
;-)
Have a great trip, Menthe Blanche,
Uwe.
You know what? I found it (sun)! ...maybe not for very long, but it's better than in France.
SupprimerHope you will get your sun. Have a good time!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
Thanks ;)
Supprimer