18/05/2013

Budapest random










Impossible to take pictures outside today, it rained a lot with lots of wind ...
so here are some pictures of Budapest (2011), where it was sunny and warm.
I dream about that right now ...
Good evening everyone.

20 commentaires:

  1. Looks fantastic, I´ve never been but I want to! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. There is an amazing and impressive architecture in this city.

      Supprimer
  2. il y a vraiment de tous les styles !? love it !
    bizzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui ! On perçoit un mélange d'orient et d'occident parfois.

      Supprimer
  3. I love the grannies in those windows! And I see you have made some more of those beautiful stamps. Maybe I will finally have some time to try and make those myself now. :)

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. We walked through beautiful neighborhoods and taking a side street, the surroundings have changed suddenly. The buildings were dark and very damaged. There were these grannies to windows :)

      Supprimer
  4. Lovely photos of a place I would love to visit. Thank you for taking me there until I get that chance.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. We had sunshine in the morning and rain in the afternoon here in the south of Germany...
    ...and I think it was rain coming from France! ;-))

    Great impressions of Budapest buildings!

    Meilleurs souvenirs, Weiße Minze (= Menthe Blanche) !

    Uwe.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ha, ha ! And I can tell you there will be rain in Germany tomorrow and after tomorrow ;)
      Thank you for your visit here!

      Supprimer
  6. I'm beginning to think that we've skipped the warm season entirely, and this is early autumn! so much rain and cold weather!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, incredible weather....yesterday was awful: 10° C, dark and rainy :(

      Supprimer
  7. These are wonderful photos. Budapest seems to be very nice, so many old buildings.

    We still have sun, but the rain announces itself. And it's too cold ... I want to heat.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. this is a place that i would really love to visit. a gorgeous mix of styles! sorry to hear about the rain!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh la la... je crois pas qu'il pleut encore en France!! n'importe quoi!

    Ici il fait un peu plus frais (genre 2O°C, ouai, je sais) mais on a du beau soleil!
    Enfin, superbes les photos. J'adore Budapest!!

    gros bisou depuis un pays tropical où il fait 20°C et on croit que c'est frais ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. 20° C ???? mais c'est la canicule ! ;) Quelle chanceuse....

      Supprimer
  10. What a beautiful city.
    Thank you for taking us there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. oh très jolie ville !! sur ma liste..
    et puis ce ciel bleu, ça fait rêver !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, elle mérite le détour au niveau architecture ! Côté, bonne ambiance et shopping....un peu moins ;)

      Supprimer
  12. c'est amusant de la voir sous le soleil car nous y étions en janvier et avec une météo moins clémente ... en tout cas un beau souvenir

    RépondreSupprimer