28/04/2013

What is it?

a crowd...
at the Louvre....


shooting Mona Lisa....

10 commentaires:

  1. ha-ha! the more things change the more they stay the same. exactly the same crowd as when i went to see it a long time ago!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, it doesn't surprise me ... I took this photo last Monday :)

      Supprimer
  2. Haha - as you know, I just saw the same! :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love the photos by the photographer filming photographers! i was there before cell phones, and i'm surprised they allow photos being taken: in this country it's not allowed (which is silly, but looking at your photos, at least one doesn't get arms and cell phones in the way of viewing art!)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Honestly, I think the Mona Lisa is a overrated painting (but it's only my opinion...) ! It's amazing to see the crowd that wants to see absolutely Mona Lisa ... people push, photograph and grumble because they can not see it well! There are so many other beautiful paintings in this museum ...

      Supprimer