Wanting to photograph my finds of last week, I realized that my reflex camera worked very poorly .... After several tests, I can say this is the lens which has a problem.... :(
Look at that...strange...
small metal cabinet (Alinea)... that can be anywhere in the house...
two antique glasses crystal from flea market...
two small silver medals from flea market...
asian lucky cat (on my new yellow metal shelf from Alinea) purchased by my daughter in flea market...
a new metal coat hanger in the entrance....
I hope that your eyes don't squint and
you don't have a headache looking at these photos!
;)
Happy weekend to you!
Happy weekend to you!





Nice finds! And I hope you can take regular pictures again soon..
RépondreSupprimeri like the effect - it emphasizes the colors. but it does limit your choices a bit!
RépondreSupprimersounds like a good weekend....enjoy!!!!
elles ont du charme, tes photos, mais sans doute plus pour le spectateur que pour la photographe… j'espère que ça pourra se réparer! bise parisienne!
RépondreSupprimerI actually really like those photos! Very atmospheric :-)
RépondreSupprimerOh my that sounds to a defective camera. Time for a new one? For many good photos?
RépondreSupprimerI wonder what happened?! However; there´s a great artistic feel to this pics. :-)
RépondreSupprimerI like the blurry photos...very artsy.....but I am sure you do not want your camera to always do this....Good luck figuring out the problem!
RépondreSupprimerHope your lens will be fixed soon!
RépondreSupprimerHappy Sunday!
Madelief x
Yes, strange, but....quite artistic !!!
RépondreSupprimeroh, no! that's so sad! hope the camera doctor will cure it :)
RépondreSupprimerThank you for all your comments!
RépondreSupprimerJe les trouve plutôt réussies tes photos !! J'aime leur légèreté !
RépondreSupprimerC'est sure, c'est léger ! :)
Supprimeroh punaise, c'est terrible ;-)
RépondreSupprimerun certain style mais pour les yeux....ahum !!!
RépondreSupprimerAh oui c'est curieux! Mais ça donne un style certain! ^_^
RépondreSupprimer