Pouaaahhh !!! Elle est facile celle-là !!! Tu sembles très en forme... En plus, ce n'est vraiment pas, mais alors vraiment pas ma chanson préférée.....
I'll google him, can't say I've heard him either but sounds like you're expecting to have a wonderful time. La Luciole is v. cool looking! Bon Weekend!
bouh, il est bien tôt pour parler musique…
RépondreSupprimerje voudrais si tu me le permettais
déjeuner en paix… oui …déjeuner en paix !!!!!
merci d'avance !!!!!!!!
Pouaaahhh !!! Elle est facile celle-là !!! Tu sembles très en forme... En plus, ce n'est vraiment pas, mais alors vraiment pas ma chanson préférée.....
Supprimeri've never heard of him before.
RépondreSupprimerhave a good time in the show!
I think he is only famous in France, Switzerland and maybe Belgium!
SupprimerI hope it´s great - enjoy!
RépondreSupprimerOh yes, it was !!!!!
SupprimerI'll google him, can't say I've heard him either but sounds like you're expecting to have a wonderful time. La Luciole is v. cool looking! Bon Weekend!
RépondreSupprimerIt was a wonderful show, he's a really good artist and musician.
SupprimerWishing you a Happy Easter!
RépondreSupprimerHeidi
Thank you very much, I hope you had a nice time!
Supprimer