After a great Friday night concert, we spent two days with family at Le Mans. Sunday, the sunny weather was back. Perfect for walking around the old town to enjoy the beautiful medieval architecture. I already posted pictures of this place two years ago here.
In a shop window I saw the perfect earrings for Easter...... ;)









cute earrings! my niece made herself some earrings with sharpened pieces of color pencils - not for easter, but for some back to school occasion :)
RépondreSupprimerHappy April!
A pair of earrings for each event!
SupprimerBeautiful April to you E !
RépondreSupprimer♥
maria
Kiitos Maria :)
SupprimerLove old cities and this houses. I hope, you had a great concert and a funny evening.
RépondreSupprimerYes, very very nice concert...... :)
Supprimersounds like a nice weekend. i hope there was cake to go along with the easter chocolates!
RépondreSupprimerOui, c'était un weekend très agréable. Et pas de problème, il y avait tout ce qu'il fallait pour accompagner les chocolats ;)
SupprimerJe n'avais pas vu tout de suite que c'était des boucles d'oreille !!! Je me disais… Oh punaise 32 euros la demi-douzaine !!!!! ;-)))))
RépondreSupprimerHé hé !!!
SupprimerWow, what a beautiful old town and the earrings are perfect! Did you buy them ;-)?
RépondreSupprimerNo, I didn't :)
SupprimerLovely walk around town!
RépondreSupprimerYes, this part of the city is really nice for a walk.
Supprimerchat assorti à la façade… très chic. Et j'espère que la truie a pu s'échapper… bise parisienne!
RépondreSupprimermoi, j'ai du mal à "faire chic" avec mon chat noir et blanc.....pas facile à assortir avec un décor naturel ;)
SupprimerJ'adore le Mans avec toutes les belles maisons. J'y suis allée il y a quelques années. J'aimerais bien y retourner un jour.
RépondreSupprimerCes photos sont merveilleuses!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
I love these photos of the old town....some of what I love most about France.....the beautiful old architecture....What a lovely place La Mans is....I hope you & your family had a very happy Easter....& lots of fun at your concert!
RépondreSupprimer