20/03/2013

Corner view : hair

Not me...




Here I am... I'm not a blow-dry girl... :)

I go to the hairdresser this afternoon ... What hairstyle do you recommend me? :D

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!

20 commentaires:

  1. #2 would suit you! (sure it isn't you?:))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hate going to the hairdresser.. No tips!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. :) I'm happy, I'm not the only one not love going to the hairdresser. But it's done! Next appointment in July!

      Supprimer
  3. Pareil pour moi, je déteste aller chez le coiffeur, j'en sors chaque fois avec une coupe de Playmobil...!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est vrai, c'est une corvée pour moi aussi.....heureusement que je n'y vais que 3 ou 4 fois dans l'année !

      Supprimer
  4. en haut à droite, c'est pas mal… ou en haut à gauche? bon courage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hahaha !!! la 3ème ;-))) mais je sais que tu rêves des anglaises de la première ;-)))))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ...how about Something pink for spring:))
    Enjoy!
    ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think your hairstyle good as it is. But I wonder if something has changed. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Number 2 and number 4 are especially amazing. Do you suppose anyone actually wore those styles, other than the models? Oh my!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I agree with #2! Then you just need to find a space ship and a silver panstsuit to complete the new look!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I wonder what hairstyle you actually chose :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. La dernière proposition est la plus belle !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Les macarons de la princesse Leia !!!! je veux les macarons !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh oui, bien vu, dis donc, j'aurais du y penser !!!

      Supprimer
  13. Me either! Takes to long! I will flat iron it periodically, but I never blow dry it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. so! in the meantime you've been??
    afters? ;)))
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer