13/03/2013

Corner view / feet

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!


Here are some shoes that "dress" my (two) feet during winter :)

13 commentaires:

  1. Very nice - love the pink laces!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a good choice. For any weather and sports something. :)

    I will mail you this week. Sorry, I'm too late. :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Une bonne sélection. J'aime surtout les bottes en cuir.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. it is nice to have a selection to choose from :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. my favorite footgear in the wintertime are my furry slippers! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. this is great. i love the way you arranged the photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Jealous! I haven't been skiing in ages!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fun way for all your footwear to get together!!
    They seem to be enjoying their gathering!!
    Love the smiling pink laces and all the `faces` of your collection!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Winter feet! Spring still hasn't come to my neck of the woods either.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Extra ! J'y vois un peu les nouveaux mousquetaires...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Shoes for every mood! Great assemblage of foot photos :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Je suis sûre que c'est un tout petit échantillon !!!! ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I love wearing boots with my long skirts! You have a cool collection here, but my favorite pair are those lovely knee high brown boots.:>)

    RépondreSupprimer