We are always envious of what we don't often see around us. I reassure you, where I live, there are no mountains or the sea .. it's all flat! Are you talking me about the city of Nantes in France? Because Nantes is close to the ocean but (very) far from the mountains .... :)
those photos are gorgeous. and as usual, you make me jealous of the places you've been :)
RépondreSupprimeri have a friend who lives in rural Nantes. the view from his window is the mountain. he makes me jealous too.
We are always envious of what we don't often see around us. I reassure you, where I live, there are no mountains or the sea .. it's all flat!
SupprimerAre you talking me about the city of Nantes in France? Because Nantes is close to the ocean but (very) far from the mountains .... :)
Wonderful photos and wonderful scenery. With the dark clouds all seems very dramatic.
RépondreSupprimertiens, Paris!
RépondreSupprimerah non, il y a des montagnes…
bise enneigée!
:)
Supprimersuperbes photos !
RépondreSupprimerbizzzz
Hi!
RépondreSupprimerGreat blog !
Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know, I will follow you back!
xoxo
Sorry I can't write a comment on your blog without register me at Google+ .... :(
SupprimerThese pics are beautiful, so lovely with the sun & snow!
RépondreSupprimerhow beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerBrrrrrrrr même paysage ici aujourd'hui !!!!
RépondreSupprimerGlaciales, mais superbes...!
RépondreSupprimer