Back from the mountain yesterday :(
La dent d'Orlu is name of a Pyrénées mountain that could be translated as "the tooth of Orlu"... this mountain is 2 222 meters.
This is not a place where you can ski but a location for hiking in the summer.
Everyday last week I have seen wonderful sunrises over this mountain.
I'll post more photos (more varied I 'll try) soon ;)
sunrise
another sunrise
in the afternoon
end of day




Wow, those are giant photos. Such an amazing landscape. In the summer safely twice as nice.
RépondreSupprimerI hope you had a wonderful holiday and you had fun!
I like this landscape so much! It was a great week, I will tell you more by mail ;)
Supprimersuperbes photos !
RépondreSupprimerbon retour !
bizzzz du canada
Merci bcp :)
SupprimerPas vraiment facile le retour...... :(
Gooorgeous scenery, I´m envious of the photo opportunities! :-)
RépondreSupprimer...but at least you have snow around you ;)
SupprimerJolie lumière par là aussi !! Mais tu n'étais pas très loin de chez nous alors ?
RépondreSupprimerJ'aime beaucoup l'ambiance de tes photos, y'a comme un petit coté vintage.Well done !
Oui, en effet, pas très loin car nous passons via Toulouse pour rejoindre l'Ariège :)
Supprimerbig mountains! I have plans to visit the Pyrenees this summer, hopefully they'll work out.
RépondreSupprimerOh great! This is a very nice place to spend the summer holidays. Where will you go exactly?
SupprimerAmazing pictures and view :)
RépondreSupprimer