27/02/2013

Corner view / synchronicity


Today I try to synchronize lot of stuff
because I have a busy schedule and I'm late for my work.
I have to finish a catalog of 20 pages in German ;) this afternoon.
I'm running after time but a good organization should allow me to do it! 
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!

14 commentaires:

  1. Nice color on that watch! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. good luck with keeping up with your schedule - I think that watch will help :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. In German? Oh good, then we can speak German when I visit
    you. :D:D:D


    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I just need to train a bit more .... ;D

      Supprimer
    2. Just ask, if you need some help in translation! ;o)

      Nice watch by the way, the colour is great!

      Supprimer
    3. It's ok now, thank you very much Tanïa!

      Supprimer
  4. I love the green and how you synchronized the font color too!
    Energizing post!! Good luck with getting to all the places you need to go:))

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. top chrono ! c'est parti ! fini ?
    bizzzz
    that's was easy !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. nooonnn, toujours pas fini.....la soirée va être longue....

      Supprimer
  6. All time watch staring...I am the same...but when weekend arrive...no watch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hope it worked out with the catalog and you had a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer