The evening after skiing, my daughter and I are sledding.
We have great fun and laugh a lot!
Not possible to show you "real" pictures because I forgot my camera cable to transfer pictures to my computer :)
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!
I have only heard the term luge as an Olympic event so I thought, ooh, hard core steep and terribly fast but I see you just mean sled LOL Have fun sledding!
Oui, ça se mérite une belle descente :) on remonte assez haut sur l'arrivée de la piste bleue et après on fait toute la descente jusqu'aux barrières en hurlant !!!!
That's funny. I think since you have a lot of fun together.
RépondreSupprimerFunny. Perfect for snow!
RépondreSupprimerWe should have a CV theme "in my own language", I'll mull it over.
RépondreSupprimerHave fun on the luge!
yes, good idea!
SupprimerLots of laughter ....what could be better!?!?!
RépondreSupprimerI have only heard the term luge as an Olympic event so I thought, ooh, hard core steep and terribly fast but I see you just mean sled LOL Have fun sledding!
RépondreSupprimerThat sounds like fun!
RépondreSupprimerThis is a lot fancier than my old sled. I have great memories of sled-riding with my first husband and our children. Such fun!
RépondreSupprimerMy boys would be so jealous!
RépondreSupprimerA beautifuL choice :)
RépondreSupprimerEt en français dans le texte... un choix Ludique par exceLLence, qui nous repLonge dans Les déLices de L'enfance ;)
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy! I just returned from a weekend in the mountains, and concur that sledding with your daughter is a fabulous idea.
RépondreSupprimerD
OhOOOOOO mon programme bientôt ;-))))
RépondreSupprimeron descend et………… ON REMONTE !!!!!!!!!
Oui, ça se mérite une belle descente :) on remonte assez haut sur l'arrivée de la piste bleue et après on fait toute la descente jusqu'aux barrières en hurlant !!!!
SupprimerExactement !!!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerSuch a fun one for `L`!!
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy!!
♡