The funny cover on the bottom right is the Sigur Ros one. I like their music and this cd is very nice. Agnes Obel is a discovery for me because I didn't listen to her music. It's done and I like it!
wanted to check out agnes for a while. and funny enough, i had the exact same experience with django unchained, usually not a fan of his movies, but really enjoyed this one, and the cinematagrophy! wow wow wow.
like with paper books, we're phasing out of CDs in favor of their e-versions. i do miss them already - but in this small house, its either us or our stuff!
… et prend moins de place dans l'armoire que quatre manteaux ou quatre paires de chaussures… très bonne semaine! bise parisienne.
RépondreSupprimerExcellent argument !!!! ;)
SupprimerGreat buys! I don't know the album in the right corner below (is it any good?), but Agnes Obel & Norah Jones do have a lovely voice.
RépondreSupprimerHappy new week,
Madelief x
The funny cover on the bottom right is the Sigur Ros one. I like their music and this cd is very nice. Agnes Obel is a discovery for me because I didn't listen to her music. It's done and I like it!
SupprimerI have that Norah cd too-love it
RépondreSupprimerxx
It's a good singer, this is the third CD I buy.
Supprimerhappy listening :)
RépondreSupprimerIt's done! And I begin today :)
SupprimerMême pas une petite paire de chaussures ???!!! ;-))))
RépondreSupprimerBah tu as raison c'est aussi bon pour le moral et ça s'use moins vite ;-))))
Heu.......si juste une mais c'était des "baskets utiles C*nverse", il y a 2 semaines ;-))))
SupprimerI didn´t know Agnes Obel or Herman Dune. Thank you :) But I really like sigur ros and norah.
RépondreSupprimerI think Sigur Ros is one of my favorite band. Too bad, they don't often come in France to do shows ... I would like see and listen to them.
Supprimerwanted to check out agnes for a while.
RépondreSupprimerand funny enough, i had the exact same experience with django unchained, usually not a fan of his movies, but really enjoyed this one, and the cinematagrophy! wow wow wow.
Yes, it was a movie with a good rhythm and often funny.
Supprimeroui, la musique - ca restera avec toi pour longtemps en principe....mais la mode, c'est pas sure!
RépondreSupprimeret qu'est-ce qu'elles sont belles les photos du "summer palace".
Oui, la musique se démode moins vite, quoique.... ça dépend laquelle :)
SupprimerWhat a great deal!
RépondreSupprimerYesss :)
Supprimerlike with paper books, we're phasing out of CDs in favor of their e-versions. i do miss them already - but in this small house, its either us or our stuff!
RépondreSupprimerIt's true that books, cd, dvd take much space. Try to push the walls! ;)
Supprimercela dit, j'aime beacoup le top de Agnès Obel !!!
RépondreSupprimerBonne pêche miss pour tes CD !
Ah, je vois que tu as le sens du détail :)
Supprimer