30/01/2013

Corner view / simple pleasures


beer tea
cd
a good one, preferably
+
book
a travel guide just to dream about the next destination for example...
+
candle
for ambiance
=
4 simple pleasures



Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!

14 commentaires:

  1. Beer :) A Bavarian beer!♥ A travel book to dream is a great pleasure. I like to watch picture books to dream up the next many travels.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I also like to plan future travels. Lately I have been eyeing up one day trips for bike.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are wonderful pleasures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely! A book and a good beverage- always a pleasure!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'd go for the tea too, especially with a book.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beer is not bad....and Stockholm for next trip...is good for me too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Il ne manque rien !!!! C'est tout à fait ça ! Merci ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love your display on a tray.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love the way you arrange your pleasures!
    Seems you have mastered the art of simple pleasures!
    Enjoy!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. haha, you have a great sense of humor, and a fantastic way of showing it graphically!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. je trouve que ça manque un peu de bière… et de gâteau !!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer