Corner view / morning, noon, night
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!
Ay, yes! My days are punctuated by cups of tea, too!
RépondreSupprimerI love the illustration :)
Me too!
RépondreSupprimerThis is brilliant! I like the tea cups, specially the night one!
RépondreSupprimerAh, tea all the way. You my kind of girl!
RépondreSupprimerGreat post - and I love your mugs!
RépondreSupprimeryou're always so creative! I love this - is that the mantle marble? it looks great in this pic!
RépondreSupprimerIt's another mantle marble (we have two). It's in the dining room. It's less ugly than the living room I think :)
SupprimerLovely tea moments...
RépondreSupprimerI think I am coffee morning girl, coffee after lunch girl and coffee if it is not too late...
A bit of tea sometimes at work...
Une vraie "Thé"rapie ;-))))
RépondreSupprimer:D :D :D
Supprimeret un joli jeu de maux !
SupprimerContinuez, j'adore ! ;)
SupprimerUne bien jolie réponse... que, si tu le permets, je mettrai en lien dimanche pour mon post hebdomadaire sur le thé ;)
RépondreSupprimerTu peux, pas de souci ;)
SupprimerA tea for every occasion - that's great.:)
RépondreSupprimeri love your cups!
RépondreSupprimerand i miss my cups at home
je souscris… bise parisienne!
RépondreSupprimer