sight... a wonderful horse [I like]
taste... some tasty cheeses [I do]
touch... a whale [I dream of]
smell...one of my favorite perfumes [I do]
hearing... full of musical styles [I do]
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!





The picture with the many types of cheese - I would crawl in and try all!
RépondreSupprimerha, ha!!!! Maybe next summer!
Supprimerje viens me de regaler avec une longue balade chez toi. ca m'a fait du bien! (belles images avec des douces taches un peu comiques.) merci! et bises!
RépondreSupprimerwow, so many different cheeses. they could go for smell too I guess ;)
RépondreSupprimeryes, you're right ! :)
SupprimerYeah, know lots of those CDs, let's listen to the others! ;o)
RépondreSupprimeroh, tha whales! I'm dreaming....
RépondreSupprimerYes, yes, to all of these. Especially, I'd love to touch a whale, or a dolphin.
RépondreSupprimerYou have wonderfully diverse taste in music!
RépondreSupprimerah, cheese: a feast for the senses, if you ask me! :)
RépondreSupprimerWow, that cheese selection looks so tempting!
RépondreSupprimerAnd we have almost the same taste in music :-)
Hugs xxx