06/01/2013

aujourd'hui




1 - We stored all the Christmas decorations this morning :(
2 - Small metal lamp purchased at a thrift store this week (beautiful dark yellow photo taken tonight...)
3 - I just finished reading this (good) book today.
Original english title: A Quiet Belief in Angels.

and ... this is the end of holidays tonight ...
:(


11 commentaires:

  1. A Happy New year to you and your family! What a lovely lamp you found. The title of the book did not ring any bells with me, but I will check it out on Amazon.

    Happy New week!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know, the holidays passed so quickly! :-(

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I wish you a happy beginning of every day life in 2013 :)

    x Ariane.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. elle est bien mimi cette p'tite lampe !
    bon retour au boulot !
    bizzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dur dur ce matin....! Mais dans 5 jours, c'est le WE :D

      Supprimer
  5. Here are the holiday to end. What a pity. BUT today I got my vacation schedule and I look around for accommodation. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The Epiphany was the end of our holidays too. :(

    RépondreSupprimer