31/12/2012

Coucou





These are the two films I saw last week. I liked both but The Hobbit pleased me most, except the very beginning when I was almost asleep ... but it was during the afternoon of Christmas, right after a good meal ... ;)

Last night I just finished the book by Ken Follett "Winter of the world". It was a very nice book.

I think this is also the time to wish you a beautiful evening to celebrate the new year!
See you soon!

6 commentaires:

  1. Bonne Année !
    bizzzz du Canada

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Céline ! A toi aussi une excellente année :)

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Moi aussi je te souhaite une ès bonne année 2013 !

      Supprimer
  3. I think Ken Follett lost me when he published part 1 of that sequel - but I loved his first books!
    Happy 2013!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you Francesca :) I liked the first part and the second one too.

    RépondreSupprimer