All these little pictures of friends remind me of the nice
and unexpected meetings that I have done in my life.
There is still some place, you can send me a small photo of you,
I will put it in this frame!
I hope I'm not off topic because I had a little trouble to translate this word ;)
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

What a beautiful frame!
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful frame. beautiful lights. great translation of the theme!
RépondreSupprimerYou are a true romantic! Nice interpretation of the theme.
RépondreSupprimerperfectly in topic, and what a nice idea to make a mosaic of friends (don't we tend to have only photos of our kids once we become parents?)
RépondreSupprimerQuelle belle façon d'illustrer ce mot compliqué ;) et d'en voir l'histoire se construire !
RépondreSupprimerThat's a wonderful idea! All friends at a glance. (I'll send you a photo :))
RépondreSupprimerThe lamps I find very beautiful. I'm so taken (in color) from Paris back home.
C'est une belle idée ♥
RépondreSupprimerC'est superbe! Didn't think of that aspect, but it totally hits the point! Where would most of my friends be if serendipidy hadn't brought us together?!
RépondreSupprimerSome of those old photos there make me smile... :o)
Ton second prénom ne serait pas Amélie?
RépondreSupprimerjolie idée! bonne soirée et nuit (il paraît qu'il va neiger)
Hi, hi, non, perdu :) et puis je ne ramasse pas les photos ratées dans les photomatons....je les réclame juste à leur propriétaire (que je connais) !
SupprimerBon WE.
i think it is very much on topic, and your idea is very lovely!
RépondreSupprimerwell... i find your mind boggling comment over at mine's comprehensive explanation in itself! you got it, woman!
RépondreSupprimer;)))
n♥