It's raining.
So impossible for me to take pictures outside to capture the wonderful winter light ...
Again, stroll into the house to photograph the light of lamps!
Christmas lights also here.
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.








Snow would be better than rain this time of year. You have a lot of nice light indoor I can see :)
RépondreSupprimerI like the lamp in photo 3, and I like that you've decorated your banister. And I really like the last picture.
RépondreSupprimerooooh what a cute kitty!!
RépondreSupprimerand this is a nice way to look at light!
happy holidays for you!
So homey... Happy holidays to you and yours!
RépondreSupprimeryou have the most wonderful wallpaper ever (first photo).
RépondreSupprimerThis is not a wallpaper Francesca, it's a folder where I keep my papers in my office. I bought it in Sweden.
SupprimerThe cat picture is great!
RépondreSupprimerBG
Raining here too, where is winter?
RépondreSupprimerI love your lacey white ceiling light and very nice to provide a reading light for the cat!
I love all the colors in your home - especially the wallpaper in the first photo. Looks like a wonderful place to spend a rainy day!
RépondreSupprimerOops! I just read that it's not wallpaper! It's lovely nonetheless!
SupprimerUn éclairage doux et un rien rétro, qui me fait voyager dans les années 70... Soupir !
RépondreSupprimerLovely lamps & lights!
RépondreSupprimerVery warm & reassuring .....
RépondreSupprimerNice study of lights! I find the red picture most inspiring. And your cat is awesome!
RépondreSupprimerthe light of lamps is magical, if you ask me!
RépondreSupprimern♥
Also thought that it was wallpaper in the first picture, but well, your folder is wonderful as well! ;o)
RépondreSupprimerAnd I LOVE the cat shot, so so lovely!
You have some beautiful lamps! I love them all. Warm, cosy light on a rainy day.
RépondreSupprimer