25/11/2012

Summer wish






At this moment I read, I dream, I calculate, I think, I hesitated, I imagine about Iceland for next summer...
There is another destination that would please me very much: Norway.
If we decide to go, I think the choice will be according to the cost ...  :(
So we need to calculate precisely the price again!

12 commentaires:

  1. Iceland is also on my wish list - but isn't possible with dogs. The landscape of Iceland is so beautiful.
    I would also like to see Norway, and would work with dogs. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I read that there are fairly strict rules about animals and pet accessories. For example, you can bring your riding helmet if you want to go riding but it must be disinfected to the vet. And you must have a paper as evidence. It is impossible to take your own saddle for example. So a dog..... :(

      Supprimer
  2. I hope you´ll get to both places! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i'm attracted to both places, but I'd probably choose the scandinavian countries - i'm afraid iceland may be too barren for me!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Icelandic nature seems harsh and hostile than in Norway. It looks like another planet sometimes ... this is perhaps why I really want to see it!

      Supprimer
  4. It is a beautiful destination! I hope you will get there!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. Oui nous aussi, ça serait notre destination préférée..........

      Supprimer
  6. Ce sont quand même de sympathiques occupations! :-)
    Les deux destinations me plairaient.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Il n'y a pas une destination mieux que l'autre je pense. Ca doit être très différent. Bref, à nous d'affiner nos recherches (et notre budget) pour voir si nous pourrons y aller ou non...

      Supprimer