12/11/2012

Last reading


These are the last 6 books I've read.
In fact I have not finished yet "Doggy Bag" but it will not be long.
If you want to laugh, read the first one: "Le vieux qui ne voulait pas fêter son anniversaire (I don't know if the english title is: "the old man who didn't want celebrate his birthday"...). The original swedish title is: "Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann". This is the same style of humor that Finnish author Arto Paasilinna. 
Karitas and Zona Frigida were very good too. I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy but never "Bilbo The Hobbit." It's done! Now I'm waiting to see the movie next December :)

6 commentaires:

  1. Great!!! Books!

    "the old man who did not want celebrate his birthday," I've already read it and it was great.
    The Hobbit, yes I read before :) the trilogy. If I look at the film, I do not know. I really like Lord of the Rings film, I do not think any other fantasy movie will ever be as good.
    Phillip Djian - you do not like him? He is one of my favorite writers. The book was not well? I do not know it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Generally I like P. Djian books. This one very is nice (I'll finish it tonight). But I think my favorite is "Incidences" (french title).
      And i heard "the old man who didn't want to celebrate his birthday" will soon become a movie.

      Supprimer
  2. Thanks for the book tips! I have to admit that I only know two of them. I will have to check the other ones out :-)

    Enjoy your week!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're welcome :) there are so many books published every month ... it's always difficult to make a choice.

      Supprimer
  3. I checked the title, but I do not know if I know it. I think in German it has a different title. I like him very well, and I've always thought in the beginning, Djian was American. His books were like road movies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aimerais bien lire le premier - le titre est très intéressant - amusant!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer