05/11/2012

Forest












Second week of holidays for children in France. To start this week, we went walking in the woods a few kilometers from home. The weather was nice and the light soft. It's so nice that we decided to come back more often relax us in such place.

18 commentaires:

  1. Oh wonderful forest and so nice weather! Colorful autumn.

    We often go into the woods, he is close to us. Frieda sniff a lot there.
    It is comfortable, quiet and relaxing.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. To go there I have to take my car but it's worth it.

      Supprimer
  2. Love the forest in these days...so many colours and secrets.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. We tried to see animals like roes but we saw only footprints....very secret forest :)

      Supprimer
  3. how lucky! we'll have to wait until Christmas for some holidays!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ah! on peut venir avec vous? bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. how nice with some holidays. your forrest look so beatiful and colorful.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. We enjoy it because the weather of this fall is not very nice.

      Supprimer
  6. On pourrait s'y retrouver pour une virée familiale commune
    Artemis

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. encore de tres belles photos - merci! une promenade en foret, ca m'a fait du bien.

    (et aussi - les photos de la chine - soupirs d'envie!) et mais.....PAS DE TOUT! selon moi, tu es artiste!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hilarious, I was thinking wow she hasn't posted in months. I hope she gets this message and then I realized it was European calender. The shots are lovely! Have a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love the orange colors. Autumn rain is terrible, but the colors are so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer