18/11/2012

Diner


The bad weather outside made ​​me want to cook salmon soup and make bread.
I love the smell of bread in the house, so good :)
Have a nice week!

8 commentaires:

  1. Je sens l'odeur du bon pain jusqu' à chez moi !
    ça à l'air délicieux !chez nous ça sera potée au chou !
    bizzzzz du Canada

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ah oui normal, il y a eu du vent :D
      C'est pas mal non plus une potée !....

      Supprimer
  2. Yum your bread looks wonderful! I have never heard of salmon soup. It sounds like it would be delicious . Enjoy & hoping the weather gets better soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It was the first time I made this recipe. OK, it's good. Inside there are potatoes, onions, leeks, cream and salmon. That's all :)

      Supprimer
  3. The bread looks delicious. Me is watering at the mouth (they say in Germany):D.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. So easy to make (flour 500 grams + water 320 ml + salt + bakers yeast 16 grams) ! I think we have the same saying in french: "en avoir l'eau à la bouche" = "having the water in the mouth" :)

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you. Because actually sounds simple. I try it.

      Supprimer
  4. soup & bread (and a glass of wine :)) - staple winter food here too!

    RépondreSupprimer