14/11/2012

Corner view / spirituality


Well, how to illustrate the theme of this week ... 
To summarize, I'm not a girl full of spirituality.
Not easy for me to talk about spirituality because I'm not religious (even if spirituality is not necessarily religious)
Why this song?
I don't know exactly...maybe because the singer (Sébastien Tellier) reminds me Jesus vaguely... I know, this is a bit a lot caricatured... 
Don't understand a mockery but rather an evasive answer (a "pirouette" in french) to talk about this subject ;) ok, I know, I lack of inspiration today ....

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

12 commentaires:

  1. Hey, I don't believe Jesus ever wore sun glasses! :)
    Also, I don't believe that you aren't a girl full of spirituality - you just went on a big trip, and travel is also a journey for the soul!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I had no idea what to write but I will take a que from you and do a video. :) :) I'm also not big on talking about 'spirituality'

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A fun take on spirituality!
    I don`t think things of the spirit need to be `serious` and maybe we make it something so heavy and that true spirit after all is light, is free, and is whatever comes out genuinely. I love the scene where the singer is riding on a wave!! cheers and happy week!♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i don't sense no lack!
    i agree on the jésus-aspect.
    so let's pirouette together on this...
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your way is funny, I guess just be yourself, than the spirituality is not important!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That video made me smile! Before I read your text, I thought the singer looked like John Lennon - especially with the white suit. Of course, John Lennon looks like the westernized version of Jesus... so, there you go :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love it.....hehehe
    the honesty and the perspective from your corner.
    thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ha, love that song! Didn't think of Jesus until now, but well...now that you've said... ;o)

    And thanks for your honesty and twinkling eye. I'm totally with you on that topic, but I didn't find any way to express, so I skipped the post...you did it quite well and spoke with my voice, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. L'humour est une très belle voie pour la recherche de la spiritualité ! Aucun doute là-dessus ! Il offre une distance nécessaire avec tous les prêt-à-penser qui sont sur le marché !

    RépondreSupprimer