Street art from Beijing / 798 ArtZone
Other pictures of this place here.
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.





i love to capture street art as well. some are pretty, but some are creepy. i think it's about what they represent. my favorite is the first photo
RépondreSupprimertoujours aussi passionnantes, ces images de là-bas! bon mercredi!
RépondreSupprimerVery creative!
RépondreSupprimergénial ! j'aime beaucoup le plongeur .
RépondreSupprimerbizzzz
I find the art on the circular staircase, quite mesmerizing and I can't help wondering how they got such detail with such limited reach.
RépondreSupprimerso many different kind of street art!
RépondreSupprimeryou have made a nice choise!
Great photo's! There is something about street art!!!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
Those were very intriguing. A great example of street art.
RépondreSupprimerOh I love street art! (and these photo's!) xx
RépondreSupprimerthese are very interesting ...
RépondreSupprimerFabuleuses photos! Quelle belle coincidence; j'habite près de Tours. Et vous?
RépondreSupprimerStephanie
Love the stair serie...incredible to draw in high!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful photos and what a lovely spiral staircase! J'adore surtout le plongeur.
RépondreSupprimerhttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the spiraling staircase and the last photo of the double face with hand.
RépondreSupprimerinteresting street art. thanks for sharing.
RépondreSupprimerimpressive!
RépondreSupprimern♥
one can find a lot of talent just going around the streets looking!
RépondreSupprimerWow, thank you for these! Wonderful!!
RépondreSupprimer