After much sweat and effort (don't laugh ...), my big bag is finished! I use it to carry all my riding stuff. I thought the oilcloth would be a good solution to fight against mud and dust :) Voilà !
Sorry for the bad photos, but with gray skie and rain, the house is dark today ...
Après beaucoup d'efforts et de transpiration (si, si, ne riez pas...), mon maxi sac est terminé ! Je m'en servirai pour transporter tout mon bazar d'équitation. Et c'est pour cette raison que j'ai voulu le faire en toile cirée (ou toile enduite plus exactement). Boue et poussière seront plus faciles à nettoyer...enfin je l'espère ! Voilà !
Désolée pour les photos, mais il fait tellement sombre aujourd'hui qu'il est impossible de faire une photo correcte :)


I love it! I'm crazy about all kinds of large bags, and I keep collecting them even when I don't need a new one (my husband doesn't like my hobby very much...) I hope some day you'll show us that bag in action! :)
RépondreSupprimerI think this is a typically feminine hobby ;D
SupprimerYes, soon the filled bag and maybe in action :)
Your bag looks lovely! Well done to you!!!
RépondreSupprimerHappy new week,
Madelief x
Thank you but everything is not successful when you look closely ...
Supprimerj'aime beaucoup les gros pois ! superbe !
RépondreSupprimerbravo
bizzzzzz du Canada
Moi aussi je suis une adepte des pois :) petits ou gros :)
Supprimerlove it! Great job!
RépondreSupprimerThanks!
SupprimerTrès chouette !!!!!! J'aime beaucoup la surpiqure rouge !!! Tu as pris un fil épais non ??
RépondreSupprimerMerci ! Non, j'aurais peut-être dû...car régulièrement le fil cassait (en point classique, pas en point zigzag)...mais je ne maîtrise pas forcément bien la tension du fil de la machine...ah là là, pas facile la couture ! Qu'est-ce que ça m'énerve parfois :)))
SupprimerMoi ça m'énerve tout le temps !!!!! Mais c'est tellement chouette quand le projet est terminé ;-))
SupprimerOui mais, me concernant, il faudrait que ça soit finit en 2 ou 3 h max !
Supprimerwhat a cool bag :)
RépondreSupprimerThanks! I hope it will be robust too! I will test it soon :)
SupprimerYou have do it? Great!
RépondreSupprimerYes I did it...but sometimes with difficulty :)
SupprimerIt's wonderful! Hope the weather there improves so that you can go riding soon (you don't ride in the rain, do you???).
RépondreSupprimerI made something with oilcloth a few months back, and wore out TWO sewing machine needs - honestly, who knew they'd wear out?! Can I ask you, were did you get those cute heart pin needles?
If it rains we ride in the covered riding school, so no problem ;)
SupprimerThese heart needles come from RICE. I had bought them last year in Paris. They are a little larger than usual needles.
I love retro polka dots.
RépondreSupprimerWow, really very nice! I could not make such a beautiful bag :)
RépondreSupprimer