That looks like hard work. :)And muscle aches.
I walk like an old lady with these aches :)
How great! Well done and keep up the good work. I started volleyballing after 15 years and it feels so good!
It's nice to go back to things we love.
Good way to get some exercise - hmm, while sitting down! :) (as you can see, I know nothing about horseback riding!)
This is the sport that makes the worst body aches!!!
9 ans déjà ??!!! Ici aussi il y a de l'équitation dans l'air… mais ce n'est pas pour moi ;-)))
Je suis curieuse de savoir pour qui... ;)
That looks like hard work. :)And muscle aches.
RépondreSupprimerI walk like an old lady with these aches :)
SupprimerHow great! Well done and keep up the good work. I started volleyballing after 15 years and it feels so good!
RépondreSupprimerIt's nice to go back to things we love.
SupprimerGood way to get some exercise - hmm, while sitting down! :) (as you can see, I know nothing about horseback riding!)
RépondreSupprimerThis is the sport that makes the worst body aches!!!
Supprimer9 ans déjà ??!!! Ici aussi il y a de l'équitation dans l'air… mais ce n'est pas pour moi ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerJe suis curieuse de savoir pour qui... ;)
Supprimer