I wanted to show you these pictures I took last July during our visit to the Garden Festival of Chaumont sur Loire (more photos here). In the castle park, the american artist Patrick Dougherty has created vegetable huts by plaiting willow. I thought it was really nice, it reminded me of bird nests.





LOVE these, ooh, love them!!!!
RépondreSupprimern♥
J'adore !!! Je veux la même dans mon jardin !!!!
RépondreSupprimerCe n'est peut être pas plus difficile à fair que le crochet ou la couture ! :D
Supprimergorgeous - I would love to be able to make one!
RépondreSupprimerYou can try as a challenge :))
SupprimerMagnificent! It looks like fairies or goblins could live there!
RépondreSupprimerYes, you're totally right! And it's perfect because as I said to you on your blog I'm reading Bilbo The Hobbit at the moment :)
SupprimerI LOVE these!!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerHappy you like that :)
Supprimerj'adore!!!!
RépondreSupprimerla première photo est très chouette... on dirait vraiment un nid... ou des très grands nids. ;o)
bizzzzz
De très grands nids pour de très grands oiseaux :)))
SupprimerJ'adore!!!
RépondreSupprimerJe vais savoir ça dans mon jardin!haha.
That looks very cozy :)
RépondreSupprimerC'était à Chaumont très belles MISES EN SCÈNE
RépondreSupprimer