07/09/2012

+ Folk +



Fortunately I didn't stay one more week in China because I'd returned a traditional dress and hat embroidered :)
I try not to wear both (bag + shoes) at the same time ... I think it would be... too much ;)

10 commentaires:

  1. si c'etait moi......tout a fait. j'aurai fait pareil!

    bon weekend et tres bonne rentree!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quelles merveilleuses trouvailles !!!! les chaussures n'existaient pas avec des talons compensées par hasard ;-))))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Non, je ne crois pas......mais on a vu des rayons entiers de chaussures "à talons, à paillettes, brillantes, etc" qui ont fait rêver qui tu sais...une vraie caverne d'Ali Baba pour elle...un peu moins pour moi :)

      Supprimer
  3. oh c'est trop beau ! tu as raison peut être pas les 2 en même temps ?! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Nice, all those colours. Really folky :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like both very much. The colors are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love them both! But I understand you like to wear them separately. Together they would lose a bit of their speciality, I think.

    Lovely photos of China! I wonder if I'll ever get to travel there... :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I couldn't have enough of that "Chinese-ness"!

    RépondreSupprimer