19/09/2012

Corner view / time for myself



For some time, I like carving stamps (here and here). I find it's fun and relaxing.
But sometimes I want to do too fast ... and here is the (blue) result ... so I start again!
:)

 Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

24 commentaires:

  1. Oj j'adore !!! C'est parfait pour illustrer notre libération ;))))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. :)))
    i actually quite love the blue version.. sometimes one sees trucks or first aid ambulances with the letters reversed, have you noticed? it always makes me smile broadly. ..
    this imperfect life!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. So you have to look the blue one in a rearview mirror :)

      Supprimer
  3. très chouette! bravo! et ça doit être le petit monsieur qui est un peu tête en l'air… bise de Paris!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think both the red and the blue are marvelous. It's quite alright to look at things the other way around, for a change! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the little man. It looks very French. :) I also tool and die material at home - I have to work only motives.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You have a great skill. Imperfection is only human and you can't go wrong with having fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think both stamps looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Adorables ces petits tampons, même à l'envers !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. That's funny! And i really love your stamps.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. wow !! you carved those ? i'm impressed !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. These are great. Love that little man reading the newspaper.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/09/corner-view-time-for-myself.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I like the blue too--like Wolfe says---made me smile---after all part of having fun is mixing it up a bit and making others think outside the box. Cute little man--probably about ready to run into a utility pole he doesn't see!:>)
    Great way to relax and indulge the artist in you. I need to do more pampering of the artist in me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. That's what my fist letter stamp looked like! The dumb thing is, that I never thought of it until I printed it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh mince !! C'est ballot ;-))
    En tout cas bravo… quelle finesse !!!!!! Chapeau je suis espantée !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. They do look good! You can use the one for the inside of a window. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer