Love the photo...the red touch, the calm...the lonely girl...
Oh I love this chinese impressions its a zen-like feeling, the emptyness, the reduced colour and the haptic in the photos impression.Barbara
What a lovely picture.A little rest and relaxation in the noise. Very nice.
Beautiful pic, love the red!
lovely photo.whenever I see red lanterns, I always think of China, of Asia. And those large wooden post.....very asian.
Those red lanterns are so iconic, aren't they?
Wow! That's beautiful... I'm in China now :)
Beautiful photo!!!!!
Love the red lanterns and the overall "feel" of the photo.
I love the red lanterns!
what a lovely composition!!congrats and greetings from Spain,Elena
I like the balance, and the mysterious hand giving her a water bottle.
You have a good view :)
very nice with the red balloons (or what the name is, lanterns?) and a person relaxing there...!
Very nice - this is possibly my favorite photo of your trip (so far, at least!)
Thank you for the tip. What a beautiful photo this is!Have a lovely evening!Madelief x
LOVE your chinese impression. makes me long to go traveling!n♥
BELLE photo inspirante !
Very good composition!
Love the photo...the red touch, the calm...the lonely girl...
RépondreSupprimerOh I love this chinese impressions its a zen-like feeling, the emptyness, the reduced colour and the haptic in the photos impression.
RépondreSupprimerBarbara
What a lovely picture.A little rest and relaxation in the noise. Very nice.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful pic, love the red!
RépondreSupprimerlovely photo.
RépondreSupprimerwhenever I see red lanterns, I always think of China, of Asia. And those large wooden post.....very asian.
Those red lanterns are so iconic, aren't they?
RépondreSupprimerWow! That's beautiful... I'm in China now :)
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful photo!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerLove the red lanterns and the overall "feel" of the photo.
RépondreSupprimerI love the red lanterns!
RépondreSupprimerwhat a lovely composition!!
RépondreSupprimercongrats and greetings from Spain,
Elena
I like the balance, and the mysterious hand giving her a water bottle.
RépondreSupprimerYou have a good view :)
Supprimervery nice with the red balloons (or what the name is, lanterns?) and a person relaxing there...!
RépondreSupprimerVery nice - this is possibly my favorite photo of your trip (so far, at least!)
RépondreSupprimerThank you for the tip. What a beautiful photo this is!
RépondreSupprimerHave a lovely evening!
Madelief x
LOVE your chinese impression. makes me long to go traveling!
RépondreSupprimern♥
BELLE photo inspirante !
RépondreSupprimerVery good composition!
RépondreSupprimer