05/09/2012

Corner view / Growing

On the wall of my kitchen, there are always more things hung like paintings, drawings, postcards, posters, labels, ... it grows slowly but constantly ...


And here comes the last!

;)

To see more "growing" all over the world, go to the Francesca's blog!

17 commentaires:

  1. Your photos of china are gorgeous! Lucky you. and to bad about the barbecue pizza. we like the thin crust too..... But it looks very good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. a great wall, full of beautiful images and memories!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I absolutely love your wall, so colorful, so interesting. DO you bring these drawing and paintings from your travels?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Only some of Japan. But other things are bought in France or made ​​by friends or my daughter or me.

      Supprimer
  4. We are kindred spirits! My walls to are covered and I love it! I enjoy being surrounded by lovely memories.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful collection! I recognise the french fox made by Svea...ha, fun! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. tiens, je les ai déjà vues quelque part, celles-là… j'espère que la rentrée s'est bien passée pour vous… j'en suis déjà épuisée… sur ce, bonne soirée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. this is a wonderful idea ! i love it !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. From St Jean de Luz. Basque French coast! Love that place...unfortunately cannot visit as often as I would love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. what a lovely wall and it keeps changing and growing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That's a colorful kitchen: looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I hope this "wall" will grow again and again! Nice idea

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. i love your organic wall... !
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer