I just returned from China where we spent 15 days visiting Beijing, Pingyao and Xian. Three different cities with many contrasts each time. I'm probably innocent, but I was surprised by the crowd there was (almost) everywhere! We met nice students trying to communicate in English with us. But most of the time, communication was difficult (especially with more elderly people) because they didn't speak english. Some things have been a little complicated and tiring: problems getting money from ATMs, to buy train tickets ... but ultimately it was a great trip full of exotic things to see. The next posts will probably be full of lanterns, temples, ... I hope this doesn't bother you ;)
We stayed a week in Beijing. The following photos are those of the first night of our arrival there.
Bell tower
Area near Houhai Lake
Near Houhai Lake
Houhai Lake
Our hotel in hutong
Our hotel in hutong











Encore des photos stp !!!
RépondreSupprimerJ'adore ces voyages via les blogs... toujours des regards différents.
Bonne rentrée
Samantha
How exciting - and wonderful pics!
RépondreSupprimerWow, what a fantastic trip. Such nice photos :)
RépondreSupprimerGreat pictures, full of colour! I am looking forward to seeing the rest.
RépondreSupprimerThese are wonderful and colorful photos. China is a very interesting country, very diverse. And I am very curious what you have seen and experienced.
RépondreSupprimerThe lamps I like very much and that red color is everywhere.
Great photos! I can't wait to see more!
RépondreSupprimerIt looks exotic. I've never been to a country where I couldn't communicate a tiny little bit or read the signs at all - I'm looking forward to reading how your travels went.
RépondreSupprimerSo much charm there!
RépondreSupprimerHow amazing! Wow, this must have been really great. I wonder if I could stand all the people, but you made great pictures. Looking forward to seeing more.
RépondreSupprimer