As you saw in my last post, I spent some time in the south of France on the Riviera. But what I prefer in this region, it's the mountains. For me who live in a flat region is still very "exotic" and exciting to go in such place. All tourists stay on the beach and they rarely come in the mountains ... perfect! ;)
We went to the Mercantour Park (near the Italian border) to Trecolpas lake. This great day ended with the meeting with three buff (although we see only two on the photo). Beautiful moment and reward after hours of walking.









oh, je connais, il y a bien bien longtemps avec mes parents ! superbes photos !
RépondreSupprimerbizzz
Ah oui ? Le monde est petit ;)
SupprimerI'll take the mountains over the beach any day! Great pictures!
RépondreSupprimerSure, this is the best choice if you want to be in a quiet and relaxing place.
SupprimerLOVE the moutains!
RépondreSupprimerje suis allée là, aux alpes, près de l'italie... mais vite fait...
j'ai super envie de mieux connaitre... de pouvoir faire des radonées...
J'ADORE!!!
belles photos!
bizzzz
Alors il faut que tu reviennes passer quelques vacances ici ! ;)
SupprimerElsa, those are beautiful photos. I'm thrilled. It looks so calm, so free of tourists. The mountains are something beautiful. The lake is so quiet. I would like to go hiking with you.
RépondreSupprimerOne day why not? The Alps are halfway between where you live and where I live, right? Maybe you're closer, I don't know... :)
Supprimeryour 1st and 2nd photo look very much like where I live - hmm, and perhaps your 3rd one too: I'd be the one in the middle :)
RépondreSupprimerHa, ha !!! No Francesca, you were not there! I am a good observer :D
SupprimerQuelles belles photos - c'est si calme et vraiment pittoresque!
RépondreSupprimerhttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
Bon weekend Bon vacance!
RépondreSupprimer