11/08/2012

BBQ Pizza


Tonight, homemade pizza on the barbecue for the first time. I found a recipe of dough on the internet but I'm disappointed with the result. I love when the pizza dough is thin, and it was just too thick ... too bad :(  I made a tomato sauce with garlic. I put the peppers, onions, mozzarella and spicy sausage. The set was good but I prefer pizza with anchovies / tomatoes / pepper / garlic / olive ... I will test it next time!
Ciao!!!

8 commentaires:

  1. Mmmm, looks yummy! I see olives on your list of favorite ingredients... well, let's say I'm not a big friend of olives! :D But I think I have to teach myself to like them, as I do not want to say "no" to anything.

    Sometimes I make pizza with very thick crust, sometimes with thin. I use the same dough for both; the whole dough for 1 pizza if I want it to be thick, and if I want thin crust I divide the dough into 2 or even 3 parts.

    And now I'm hungry again!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think I will do as you next time, I will divide the dough.
      Bon appétit !

      Supprimer
  2. It looks very very good though!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I´ve never made barbequed pizza - how interesting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great idea! It looks yummie :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. pizza on the barbecue?? ça c'est nouveau...
    Bon, dommage que t'as été déçue, mais ça a l'aire trop bon... ça me donne envie que de voire ce fromage fondue...
    yummy!!

    RépondreSupprimer