17/07/2012

Corner view: what makes me laugh


No comment :)

To discover other "what makes me laugh", visit the Francesca's blog.

16 commentaires:

  1. How sweet! With children we experience is always fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. okay, i'm thick, but those red dots being....?
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ça m'a aussi fait sourire... :o)
    clown shadow faces!!!!!
    j'adooooore

    bisouxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Seeing if I can make my smiles do that...

    :)

    :)

    (oops, they were supposed to be high and low and staggered like your dots!!It was fun trying though:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm glad you asked asked N ;) and oh now I see the red noses :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That had to be so much fun---with much laughter!

    Here's a link that will give you the words of the Abbot and Costello video, if you want to make sense of what they were saying. Even the script is funny and it was originally done on radio, so folks didn't see facial expressions or body language and they still laughed.

    http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. AhAhAh… je n'avais pas compris que c'était Pinder chez toi aussi !!!! Bravo les misstinguettes !!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Funny picture ! The sun has shown up ? !! Finally !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I always love your creative photo editing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. He! He! Makes me laugh too :-)

    RépondreSupprimer