11/07/2012

Corner view: table


For the theme of this week, I chose the kitchen table. This is an old wooden table that belonged to my grandparents and maybe my great grandmother. When I was little I always saw this table in their kitchen. This is a folding table: you can fold one or both sides. This is handy when you want to put it along a wall.

To see more various tables, visit the Francesca's blog!

19 commentaires:

  1. J'ai également la table de mes grands-parents

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est sympa quelques meubles plein de souvenirs...

      Supprimer
  2. Such a bright and cheery kitchen! I especially like your orange walls!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love, love, love your table. The wood looks so rich and the painted chars are absolutely charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a light and cheerful kitchen you have! It has a good feel to it :-)

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the colors in your kitchen! I use a lot of bright colors in my home as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. mamie avait une table pareil... ;o)
    trop belle ta cuisine, en fait... j'adore les couleurs!!!!
    TOP!!! Bravo!! :o)

    bisou

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's beautiful---so full of charm! I love the blue chairs with it! That's what I call a drop leaf. The two I featured will also go flat against a wall.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. folding tables are the best, they are so versatile. and a round one at that is romantic.
    i have great memories of round tables, and i haven't one in the house!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow, this looks like a piece of furniture with a soul! I also love the chairs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'adore la table surtout avec ces chaises bleues et la couleur des murs auusi est très jolie. Merci pour le commentaire!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I'm not unique now, but I really like your kitchen, I love the colours you dare to use. Great, maybe I should try it as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. your colorful kitchen is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Perfect circle and wonderful color accents too!!
    Harmony in so many ways:))

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. wonderful colors and such a nice table :)

    RépondreSupprimer