I'm back.
It feels good sometimes to get away a little of the computer, internet and blog! I realize that I spend too much time behind my screen ... I will try to moderate it a bit.
But today I'm happy to come back and post some pictures taken this afternoon during a bike ride along the Loire river. I already posted pictures of this place ... I hope it doesn't bother you too much... ;) Here the temperature is like that of a month of May and the vegetation is particularly green ... it's nice but I didn't feel like summer!
And have a look at the Li+Belle pictures (about wonderful Chile)!









I'm happy you are back! With beautiful pictures! Welcome my friend.:)
RépondreSupprimer:-)
Supprimeralors j'ai eu trop la chance de tomber sur ton blog quand t'as décidé d'y reprendre...
RépondreSupprimerlovely images! can't wait to follow it up! :o)
Merci de visiter mon blog! Et, super, je vois que tu parles bien français ;)
SupprimerSo you enjoyed a nice break? Great. I can't get enough of nice pictures, so to answer your question: it doesn't bother me at all!
RépondreSupprimerYes, that little break was good. This is the beginning of the holidays for children so I took the opportunity to do many things with my daughter. Now I must get back to work! ...until I'm really on vacation :)
SupprimerIt's lovely pics!
RépondreSupprimerTack Tina :)
SupprimerHELLO ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerça va ? ;)
Supprimeryes ! A fond les ballons… bouclage de la revue ! Les garçons sont en vacances avec les grands parents tout le mois… on souffle un peu quand même ;-))
SupprimerVous partez où alors cet été ?
You are right; a little break is always a good idea, no matter what the subject. After that it's nice to get back to it again. I love the photos!
RépondreSupprimerThat's right. In any case, the routine is not a good thing.
SupprimerI enjoy your photos !You have been in a fairytale my friend
RépondreSupprimerxx
lovely you are back
Kiitos Maria :) I don't know if this is a fairytale but I loved this day: bike ride and relax on the beach beside the river while my daughter played, ran, jumped and splashed.
SupprimerJ'adore ces jolies photos de la Loire surtout de ce beau château (Photo 6) J'ai passé quelques jours dans cette région il y a quelques années. J'ai visité Chambord et Chenonceau - très pittoresque!
RépondreSupprimerhttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
Contente ces photos te rappellent de bons souvenirs ! :)
RépondreSupprimerNice to see you back! May-weather sounds good, here it feels like november. ;)
RépondreSupprimer:) soon Christmas... ;))
Supprimermerci pour la balade en images, l'endroit à l'air paisible et beau ...
RépondreSupprimer